1. Tights! We've seen gorgeous tights available in colors and patterns that will add punch to your typically neutral winter garb. Warm up with argyle, sweater knits and multicolored stockings to wear under skirts, dresses and tunic tops. Styles range from neutrals to metallics in eye-popping hues of aqua, purple, red and orange. Check out the selections at HUE, Modcloth and Kohl's.
2. Metallic Nail Color! Silver, gold, bronze and gunmetal, there seems to be no limit as to color choices this year, but they must be glitzy and they can even be magnetic. How cool is this? Nail lacquer that achieves unique designs with metallic particles to create a pattern on the nail using magnetic forces. It's true! You can get this amazing new accessory at Sephora.
3. Skin Smoothers! You too can have baby soft skin all winter long. How? Exfoliate, my dears, every day if you dare. New formulations of body scrubs include skin-loving butters, oils and nutrients along with body buffers like jojoba spheres, fine grain sugar and mineral salts. Bidwell Botanicals offers numerous options including holiday faves Gingerbread Latté and Sugar Plum. It's a one step exfoliating and smoothing process you can do in your shower. Just wet your skin, scrub gently with the product of your choice and rinse clean leaving skin super soft and glowing. On sale now through the end of November!
4. Hair Tamers! Cold air, snow, rain and dry indoor heat can wreak havoc on your tresses. Lucky for you there are so many choices right on your drug store shelves to help keep you locks in line. Calm frizzies with L'Oreal EverSleek Frizz Taming Crème Serum, used along with the EverSleek sulfate-free shampoo and smoothing conditioner, your hair will be full of body and free from flyaways. I've used this product on my naturally crazy curly hair and it works miracles!
5. Sweaters! You have to stay warm outside but you don't want to get heat stroke indoors so layer, layer, layer! Cardigans are awesome to wear over turtlenecks, tees or blouses and fit smoothly under your jacket or coat. Give your winter wardrobe a color boost with these classic cardigans in colors and patterns that are sure to please. Ann Taylor offers super fine wool sweaters in colors like fresh tulip and spiced cherry. Their Loft selections include this party-pretty sequined draped cardigan and they're offering 40% off your entire purchase! Looking for a quick color fix for less cha-ching? Target offers the Mossimo Women's Ultrasoft Cardigan in a plethora of colors for under $10.00.
So there you have it! What are your must haves for the winter season?