July 30, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho! It's Hot!

I'm trying to get my head wrapped around the fact that we have to start making our holiday products. Yes, it's July and it's HOT! Yesterday it was about 100 degrees outside - in the shade. I truly love the holidays and one thing I like best is the cold weather. I know - I live in the south - but here in the north Atlanta burbs we do get cold temperatures in the Winter and even some snow most years. Today is not one of those days.

This year we're offering several new "flavors" including Gingerbread Latté, Hot Buttered Rum and Peppermint Silk. It smells heavenly in the work shop! When people come by they wonder what we're cooking. We have to get moving because products will be available starting mid-August.

So I guess we'll turn down the AC and try to pretend it's December. Maybe I should put on some Bing Crosby music?

No comments: