This year my family asked me to make a wish list. It's harder than you might think! Oh, there are things I want and really some I need, but most of them would not be in their price range or they are intangible and pretty much unattainable. So to placate them I made a list and put it on the front of the fridge with all of theirs. Here it is:
- Peace on Earth or one week of no fighting, bickering or other nastiness in this house.
- A family member, not Mom, makes dinner at least one night a week, preferably Mondays. (I specify family member to rule out Ronald McDonald, The Colonel or Pop Eye.)
- Snow in the month of December. Just a little to make it all Christmassy.
- A heartfelt hug when I look like I need one.
- Buy or make me a gift that you think I will like.